2008/08/19

Loss and the infinite sadness. A message from Ian S.

If i can just interrupt your enjoyment of the music for a moment I'd like you to do me a small favour. Last week i lost my mother to Lymphatic cancer. The people who looked after her were fantastic and made her last few days restful and pain free.
As always for these organisations money is hard to come by so I'm asking if you enjoyed the music i found for you , the love of which was encouraged by my mother, you may like to make a small donation here http://www.lymphoma.org.uk/support/ or indeed to any other cancer organisation of your choice. Or simply wish her well on her journey. Anything you can do would be very much appreciated.
Thank You.

2 comments:

N.D. said...

My condolences for Ian and his family.

Ian S said...

Thanks n.d.