2009/06/15

A message from Tracie Young. (From Simon Cooper).


Hi All,


I had lots of messages before and after the Shepherds Bush gig, asking if the EP would be for sale afterwards. So the good news for anyone wanting one is that it IS now available.


It's a 6-track EP, track listing as follows:-


1.I Think You're Lucky

2.Far From The Hurting Kind

3.I Can't Leave You Alone (Pick'n' Mix)

4.The House That Jack Built

5.Fingers Crossed

6.Give It Some Emotion (Acoustic radio session)


All tracks (except 6, which is live) are the original recordings and the sleeve is a great design from The Cafeteria. Cost is £6 including P&P (£7.50 if overseas) but I'm afraid I can ONLY accept payments via Paypal. Please make Paypal payment to tracie.young@blueyonder.co.uk and include your name and address, as well as quantity, with your payment. Please don't enter into any other correspondence via that email address; it's purely for processing payments. If you want to message me about anything, please send me a message on Myspace or Facebook.

Many thanks.

TY x

No comments: