2010/03/05

Backing vocals singer for OCS (and The Enemy), Emma Skipp (On Kasbah Video too)...



Autobio on uksingers.pro:

"Hi there my name is Emma Skipp Im a very experienced performer, both live and in the studio.I have recently just sung backing vocals for Ocean Colour Scene on their new album due for release in Febuary 2010. In March to July 2009 I toured with The Enemy and Oasis, singing on their single "No time or tears". I have also performed with them on BBC radio 1 live lounge and Friday night with Jonathan Ross, The Album Chart show and Live from Abbey road. All can be viewed on my website emmaskipp.co.uk. In 2007 I performed at the NEC Arena to 13,000 people after winning "search for a singer" on Heart FM. I performed on Jasper Carrots "Rock with laughter" I have collaborated with many different musicians and singers of different genres. I have a great stage presence and a good, strong vocal range.I also present an internet music channel www.bannedtv.co.uk . I'm extremely passionate about performing and always deliver a fantastic show ."

No comments: