2010/11/25

Devlin and Weller on Stage (Thanx mikeC, again!)

LAST night marked a milestone in the life of DEVLIN.

The grime star met the Modfather PAUL WELLER for the first time and performed with him on stage in a historic moment.

Watched by his pals from the OT CREW, DOGZILLA, DJ BIG BEATZ, manager MIKEE and top producer LEWI WHITE, Devlin hit the stage to perform Fast Car/Slow Traffic in front of a packed Brighton Centre.

And, although he was nervous before he went on, the crowd reaction soon gave Devlin the boost he needed.

He told me: "I had butterflies before I went on, but after I done my first verse I see a few hands in the audience and that gave me a lift.

"It's not really my crowd, so I didn't know what to expect, but I think it went down well."

Weller played a staggering 29-song set and, while Devlin only appeared on stage for a few minutes, he stuck around until the very end of the show to thank the JAM legend for inviting him to appear.

He'll go a long way with that attitude...


No comments: