2012/02/06

Paul Weller's rocker son attacks celebrity children as 'monsters' Alistair Foster, Showbusiness Correspondent

The eldest son of Paul Weller today labelled some children of famous people "monsters" as he launched his own rock career.

Natt Weller, 23, is recording his debut album but claims it owes nothing to his father's career and he has not been pampered like some offspring. He insists his 53-year-old father's working class roots helped him keep his feet on the ground.

"If you want something you have to work for it. I've met some other kids and they are really f***ed up by drinking and partying. "I look at some people and think, 'I got off lucky'."

He added: "I can't name names, but some of them are monsters. I was talking to one at a party recently and she started talking about her chef. I was like, 'What are you talking about? I don't have a chef'.

To be continued here

No comments: