2012/04/30

Check Brutha Dave's site !

SoulSistas And SoulBruthas! Gotta admit, I love everything Mr. Jack White does. His various incarnations over the years; The White Stripes, The Raconteurs and The Dead Weather have all seemed to get my head noddin'. Jack has just released his solo debut and he's again got me thinking this cat is our generation's modern day Blues genius. Blunderbuss was released this week and it's a Blues/Rock powerhouse of a record! Jack played on one of my favourite UK programs, Later... w/Jools Holland a few days ago and, well...DAMN! Check it out for yourself.

To be honest, don't like the White Stripes and Dead Weather is a bit heavy for me BUT I love the man, the way he creates something different every year... Brilliant last LP. We need MORE Jack White, check Dave's site, a lot of Jools performances. Dave is the man!

2 comments:

HSB DaveB. said...

Thanks Sir!!

Peace and SOUL,
HSB DaveB...

Anonymous said...

lp is great!! love the little willie john cover.
mikeE