2007/12/13

15000 visitors' party!


Because I've never thought to have so many people connected in Less than two months, enjoy my party's gift, the perfect sound bootcut, Royal Albert Hall (09/02/02) and an ac.session! :)
  1. Whirlpool's end
  2. Into tomorrow
  3. Peacock Suit
  4. Holy man
  5. You do something to me
  6. Broken Stone
  7. Remember how we started
  8. Heavy Soul
  9. Changigman
  10. KCRW Interview
  11. Ac session: Amongst Butterflies
  12. Dust and rocks
  13. Bagman
  14. Who brings joy?
  15. Illumination
  16. Wildwood.
Part one, Rapidshare
Part two, Savefile

And be kind enough, if you want to keep this blog alive, to send me something else than: I want, can you, You'd better, you should, etc.

All the best! :)

12 comments:

cascatino said...

15.000 visitors?
A bunch of kind, happy people.
Cheers to us!

YV said...

Yes, Casca, I will publish your things soon. The PDF format is a problem but I will put a link. All the best, man! :)

RED OKTOBER said...

THANX FOR THE GIG,AS EVER.
RED

HSB DaveB. said...

Cheers Yann!!

Mr. Clean said...

Thanks for everything, Yann... Cheers from Spain.
Angel.

Unknown said...

thanks yann!

The Badge said...

Fair enough! I've had this one for ages but incomplete. It was nice to get the whole show and the add ons. Thanks. I visit every day and look forward to the goodies. Thanks, man.

t.ro said...

lots of visitors 'cos you guys rule!

this looks great - can't wait to check it out!

heart you yann!

AndyWP said...

Thank you very much, keep the flame burning

AndyWP said...

Thank you very much, keep the flame burning

AndyWP said...

Thank you very much, keep the flame burning!

MartinV said...

great great great

best wishes
martinv