2007/12/13

Enjoy and thanks/comments balance.


I hope you enjoy the Bootcut concert. If you appreciate the time and effort that was put in to offer this to you (by me, of course, but also by Marco, Dave, Jean Christophe, Manu, Liz, ...), please take a quick moment, click on comment, and leave a thank you.

The next show will be posted after, and ONLY after this concert gets 10 thank yous or comments.


Not an anger reaction, just a way to find another rythm and a way to exchange dialog together. I only know if you like what I'm doing if you tell me so. Today, I had seven comments/thanx. It's quite easy to do! I
do want to keep this blog public and open to everyone in the world (the map is my pride!). I just don't like the idea to create a self-service of Bootlegs. Not really the Mod philosophy anyway!

All the best to everyone, sincerely,

Yann
.



Note From HeavySoulBrutha DaveB. :Come on folks! Show a little support for my SoulBrutha Yann and all his efforts. This is quite a massive project done for the love of the International(ist) community. If you download a show, leave a comment, even if all you say is "Thanks." It's easy, it's simple, and you'll feel better knowing Yann is smiling after he reads it. Peace and SOUL...Dave...

6 comments:

N.D. said...

Once again: Muchísimas gracias!!!

alan said...

great work yann, theres a great feel to your site, nicely put together and so simple even i can use it

well done mate

all the best from Alan

Unknown said...

Thank you very much, this my favourite corner (shop) on the web!:-) Merci from steve

Anonymous said...

Encore une fois un grand merci pour le boulot fourni sur paulo et jam qui ravit les afficionados.

Laphroaigist said...

just want to say thank you to all involved with this site. i've been looking for jam/style council/weller bootlegs for some time now and this is by far the best site i've come across. thanks again and keep up the good work.

Laphroaigist said...

just want to say thank you to all involved in this site. been looking around for jam/style council/weller bootlegs for a while now and this is by far the best site i've come across. thanks again and keep up the good work